- Purpose because it gives us reason and direction driven by passion. Being purpose-led means we focus on more than just profit and keeps us mindful of our impact on people, organisations and the planet. It serves as the call to action for all who work with us or share our vision. Our purpose is to enable you to fulfill yours.
Inclusion because we know we’re all part of the solution, and we find value and learning everywhere, even in resistance. We’re open to new perspectives, ideas and viewpoints, and value diversity in people, thinking and approaches.
Courage because, when we’re feeling vulnerable, we still choose to enter the arena without knowing the outcome. It gives us the strength to begin in spite of fear, accept challenge, learn and develop. It reveals our innate determination and keeps us moving forward in the face of setbacks.
- Balance because the pursuit of excellence and the realisation of our purpose can only be sustained alongside self-compassion, and the willingness to restore ourselves. It is this sweet spot that allows us to do our best work, whilst enjoying our lives… this is what it means to flourish.
We’re a bit like Huskies
You will find our team environment to be one suffused with energy, excitement and a drive to do great things. We are a collaborative team, nimble and agile, yet we are mindful of being purposeful before taking action.
The Example of Huskies
- Huskies have a common purpose and vision and find immense joy in what they do.
- They are friendly and gentle, yet alert and outgoing, and see work as play.
- Huskies operate in service of each other and those they transport and naturally do this well.
- They are inclusive of new people and make the most of individual strengths.
- Huskies face what is in front of them and pull together with incredible endurance and courage.
- They are quick, nimble-footed and known for their powerful and seemingly effortless agility.